Sunday, June 29, 2008

Inside My Shopping Bag

I am just an online shopper, and I love shopping online and I do a lot of online shopping since I get to know my dear VS. They are just amazing from the stuffs to the services. I am pretty cinvinced since my first item arrived securely!
And here is my another craze of shoes. it's coming again when they email about their Shoes Clearance and I am sure I am not going to miss it. Here what I got in my shopping bag after browsing the entire collection and I await for my plastic dollar to agree with the amount. Maybe you have a comment which pairs I need to grab, well if they look gorgeous to you, and which I need to let a skip so not waste any of my dollars.
Here, take a look!


Strappy sandals are so sweet! I am generally a strappy gul.
This one has a unique cut-out and once I was almost bought it!

This kindda unique too with the gedix chain strap on it! Love it!

Just because the colour attracts me more I think I will go for this pair..
Steve Madden... Can you resist of buying when they come with almost 50% off ?? I don't think I can.... They are gorgeous!!
I love this peep toe very much. Also from Steve Madden.
This one is from Hale Bob.., I just dunno why I threw it in my shopping bag! Hummm..not so bad and not so bold though!
I have a similar pair like this one. And again I dunno how it happens appeared in my shopping bag..... MsPea gets confused with the mouth watering collection.. hehe
Oh! Because it looks damn gorgeous on model

And these sandals look cute too. This Ann Marino jewel toe-ring is actually a bit pricy to me.
That's all for today craze.

No comments: