Monday, March 24, 2008

UnManaged Manager

As the title giving a meaning of relation to workplace which transmit all elements from Human Resource, Management, Workplace Communication, and most importantly a Leadership Skill...that includes everything, most of everything..

Coming to the point of me and my other collegues being infuriated by our Project Manager (actually 2nd Boss) who is obviously lack of management skill, won't be considered as a respectful leader to lead a major/huge project but yet tend to be the most powerful leader who think can rule the world of her own. For us that 'her' is just a piece of her own bullshit! (sorry for that dunk word).

I am a very passionate employee which seriousness and well manage work flow is the key and an imperative element to look forward as to achive of course to deliver a good quality product. Most importantly my own good satisfaction towards my own work, that really a matter to me. Never count of the workload, but how the workflow is proficiently going to lead us to achive to some sort of professionalisme in work quality..
Not in a mood to say more about this kelam kabut Project Management, in a time I am mourning of Ontot loses., more of feeling sad than anger...

No comments: